9mm Clampless Curling Tong Attachment
For extra tight chopstick curls and spirals, choose the 9mm ceramic Curling Tong Style Wand attachment. Use it to inspire Carrie Bradshaw corkscrew curls or enhance and define your natural ringlets. Curling is easy with the clampless design – all you have to do is wrap and style.
Please note: Curling Tong Attachment has been designed to use with the Style Wand. Style Wand is sold separately.
- 9mm barrel – for super tight chopstick curls
- Exclusive design – works with Mermade Style Wand (sold separately)
- Clampless – manually wrap hair around barrel for easy styling
- Cool tips – for easy handling and styling
- Advanced ceramic – high-grade ionic ceramic protects your hair from unnecessary damage
- Advanced heat technology – heats up super quick
- Two (2) Year Warranty + Quality Check Guarantee – your purchase is protected with our Two (2) Year Warranty
- Money Back Guarantee – if you’re not happy with your Mermade Hair tool we will give you a full refund
Straight, Wavy, Curly, Coily
Thin, Medium, Thick, Coarse, Frizzy
Step 1. Hair should be clean, dry and free of tangles before using. Plug the attachment into the Styling Wand base (sold separately) and rest the iron on the heat mat provided.
Step 2. Long hold the power button to turn on or off. Short hold the power button to increase or decrease the heat. The lights will flash as the tool is heating up to the desired heat. For healthier styling we suggest using 180°C/360°F heat setting. The lights will flash until it reaches the desired temperature.
Step 3. If you are curling your whole head, start by dividing hair into sections with our Grip Clips. Spray each section liberally with a heat protectant, like our Mermade Mist. Wrap the hair around the barrel and hold for 2-5 seconds. We recommend wrapping hair away from your head to create a nice frame around the face. Be careful not to touch the scalp with the tool.
If you are using the attachment on natural curls and ringlets, wrap around the hair you want to define and hold for 2-5second. Repeat this process on any loose locks.
Step 4. Once you have curling, make sure the hair has completely cooled down before touching to allow it time to set. You can brush out the curls to loosen them up. Finish by using an extra spray of Mermade Mist for hold and shine, or a flexible workable spray for more hold.
Step 5. To turn off, press and hold down the power off button until the light turns off. For your safety, the tool will auto shut-off after 60 minutes. Allow tool to cool down completely before stowing away.
Wipe down with a damp cloth whenever there is product build-up. Make sure tool is unplugged and completely cooled.
- Allow all heat tools to cool down before stowing away.
- Heated appliances should only be rested on heat proof surfaces.
- Do not use this appliance near bathtubs, showers, basins or other vessels containing water.
Mermade Hair is the original game-changing hair waver. Our original extra-large triple barrel hair waver is the largest in the world! Made with ionic ceramic barrels, it means your hair is positively charged with minimal damage. Mermade Hair is the brand trusted by celebrities, stylists, salons and influencers across the globe. We lead the pack. We change the game. We create the trends. Do not be fooled by knock-offs!
Order today for fast shipping! Our UK orders dispatch from Northampton UK. All hot tools from this site come with a UK power plug.
Standard Post - Order by 18th December
Express Post - Order by 21st December
Plus, we are offering extended 60 day returns for Xmas gifts
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS
Royal Mail Priority Next Day Shipping - £7.95
Here’s how it works: you order, we process, then we ship. Ordering takes a few seconds. Processing takes 1 to 2 business days. Then one of our carriers takes it from there. You’ll get a shipment notification email with a tracking number as soon as your package ships.
- SVSioux V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsEasy to use, stunning result
I had an 80's party to attend and this curler was the perfect match. I knew I would use the 9mm curler outside the party but not to the extent that I would 10 out of 10 recommend. I thought it would take me ages to do my hair but didn't take long at all. Gave me khloe kardashian vibes. The 9mm curler is soo easy to use and has a stunning result. If you've been sitting on the fence about this curler...don't! Definitely worth having in your kit.MHMermade Hair™ UK8 months ago
Thanks for your review, Sioux!
- CGCarla G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsChic 70s curls
Such a great way to achieve that 70's look ! Super different curls for any event or everday !!MHMermade Hair™ UK10 months ago
Thanks for your review, Carla! <3