Interchangeable Blow Dry Brush
Introducing the Mermade Interchangeable Blow Dry Brush. With one base and three heads, you can dry, smooth and style hair with a single tool. It works like this; dry the roots and any excess water with the pre-styling dryer attachment. Then choose your fighter. The Volume Head (60mm) oval attachment creates epic curve and bounce for the ultimate salon quality blowout. The Curling Head (32mm) round curling barrel creates loose curls with ease. The detachable design also means it’s the only tool you need to pack in your suitcase. The blowout of your dreams is just one tool away.
- Pre-styling dryer – dry roots and remove excess water
- Volume Head 60mm attachment – create a big voluminous blowout
- Curling Head 32mm attachment – more targeted drying and creates curls
- Award winning - Glamour Beauty & Wellness Award 2023 for best hair dry brush
- On-trend colourway – Mermade pink
- Flexible bristles – tangle-free flexible boar-free nylon hybrid bristles make it easier to style and create bounce
- Three heat settings – Low heat 60°C, medium heat 95°C and high heat 115°C
- 360° airflow – vented design around the barrel for faster drying
- 60mm barrel – the 60mm barrel creates curve and volume
- Ionic technology – helps to seal your hair cuticle, create shine and curb flyaways
- Detachable design – allows for versatility, easy storage and travel
- Powerful + professional – 220-240v~ 50-60Hz 1200W with 2.5m swivel cord
- Wet or Dry Use – use on wet hair for a blowout or revive dry hair
- Slim grip handle – for easy styling and twirling your mane
- UK plug - comes with a UK power plug
- Two (2) Year Warranty + Quality Check Guarantee – your purchase is protected with our Two (2) Year Warranty
- Money Back Guarantee – if you’re not happy with your Mermade Hair tool we will give you a full refund
Step 1. Towel dry hair so it is damp. Slide the button up to turn on and select the desired settings. The red light will indicate ‘ON’. Use the Pre-Styling Dryer attachment to dry the roots and remove any excess water.
Low – low heat 60°C, high speed 25000RPM
Medium - medium heat 95°C, medium speed 16400RPM
High – high heat 115°C, high speed 25000RPM
Style Tip: Prep your hair with a heat protectant every time you use heat on your hair. For extra volume and control, use a styling mousse or root spray.
Step 2. Divide hair into 2-inch sections with our Grip Clips. Use the 60mm attachment to start with the bottom sections. As you place the 60mm oval brush near the root, brush slowly away from the head. Continue doing this to remove moisture and to dry each bottom section. For added bounce, curl the ends of your hair around the barrel to get a bouncy blowout look.
Step 3. To get more defined curls, switch to the 32mm attachment. Wrap hair around barrel while simultaneously pulling the tools down and turning. This will give you that curve and bounce you would usually only get at a salon.
Step 4. Once you have finished drying your hair, slide the button down to ‘OFF’. Set your blowout with hairspray for extra hold. Allow the Interchangeable Blow Dry Brush to cool down completely before removing the heads and stowing away.
Tip: Revive two-day old hair with some dry shampoo and blowout of the roots!
- Allow all heat tools to cool down before stowing away.
- Heated appliances should only be rested on heat proof surfaces.
- Do not use this appliance near bathtubs, showers, basins or other vessels containing water.
Make sure to clean out bristles and wipe down the tool after use to avoid product build up.
Mermade Hair is the original game-changing hair waver. Our original extra-large triple barrel hair waver is the largest in the world! Made with ionic ceramic barrels, it means your hair is positively charged with minimal damage. Mermade Hair is the brand trusted by celebrities, stylists, salons and influencers across the globe. We lead the pack. We change the game. We create the trends. Do not be fooled by knock-offs!
Order today for fast shipping! Our UK orders dispatch from Northampton UK and ships to UK, Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Man and Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates with a UK power plug.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £50
Standard Shipping 3-7 days - £5.95
Here’s how it works: you order, we process, then we ship. Ordering takes a few seconds. Processing takes 1 to 2 business days. Then one of our carriers takes it from there. You’ll get a shipment notification email with a tracking number as soon as your package ships.
- ΔΚΔέσποινα Κ.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Hair Type CurlyHair Length MediumHair Colour BrunetteRated 5 out of 5 starsΤέλειο
Υπέροχο κάνει κομμωτήρια μα μαλλιάMHMermade Hair™ UK1 month ago
- SSandraVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsMermaid hair made easy
Being a hairdresser many years ago. I have many drying appliances. But after trying this at my sisters place one day I was hooked. It’s so simple to use. And it’s fantastic for a touch up everyday. I would recommend this product to anyone who finds it hard to blow dry there hair. It’s so user friendly.MHMermade Hair™ UK2 months ago
- PMPamela M.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsLightweight and effective
I have thick, medium length hair and this works perfectly for me. The slightly smaller brush head (compared to others) is great for styling my current length of hair. I generally air dry or blow dry till my hair is about 70% dry before going in with this. It's also lightweight which is a plus. and the pink colour is pretty cute.MHMermade Hair™ UK2 months ago
- AJArika J.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsHair Blow dry Brush
Have tried a lot of blow dry brushes and this one is definitely the easiest to use.MHMermade Hair™ UK2 months ago
- LMLisa M.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsEasy to use
I got the Mermaid hair blow dry brush online for click and collect. This was very easy to do and the click and collect was ready the next day. I am pleasantly surprised with the product. I am used to using traditional blow dryers, which leave my hair very frizzy! This is very easy to use and a good replacement for my straightener which I hope will cause less damage to my hair.MHMermade Hair™ UK2 months ago