Mermade Hair UK
Pro Waver Mini 25mm - Black
Create mini waves in seconds with the Mermade Hair MINI 25mm PROFESSIONAL Waver in sleek black. This must-have hair tool creates beachy, 90s, boho or glam waves in seconds. It's the game-changer for hair – any length or texture. The MINI is the little sister of the 32mm waver, it creates a smaller more defined wave for that on-trend ripple effect.
- Exclusive PRO edition – our exclusive design waves your hair 50% faster than other wavers on the market. Clamp your hair and hold for 3-5 seconds to create a smooth, luxe wave
- Super easy to use – simply clamp down and release
- Advanced ceramic barrels – high-grade ionic ceramic barrels to protect your hair from unnecessary damage. The waver will seal cuticles, infuse moisture, eliminate frizz and create shine
- Crimp-free design – Mermade PRO has its own exclusive design to create beautiful ripple, boho or beach waves that will not leave any crease or "crimped" look
- 25mm barrels – creates a much tighter/smaller wave compared to the 32mm waver
- Advanced heat technology – within 60 seconds the hair waver will be ready for glam
- Heat resistant soft-touch handle – for easy styling + lush waves
- Multiple heat settings – to suit all hair types and looks
- Auto-shut off – automatically turns off after one hour
- Swivel cord and spring lever – 2.5m cord for professional use
- Heat protection glove – our black glove will save your fingers from any Mermade heat
- Universal voltage – plug and play anywhere around the world
- Two (2) Year Warranty + Quality Check Guarantee – your purchase is protected with our Two (2) Year Warranty
- Money Back Guarantee – if you’re not happy with your Mermade Hair tool we will give you a full refund
Step 1. Hair should be clean, dry and free of tangles before using. Rest the iron on its stand on a smooth, heat-resistant flat surface, and plug it in. Press and hold the ON/OFF button until the unit turns on and the ‘ON’ indicator lights up. Adjust the temperature using the left and right buttons to reach your desired heat. For healthier styling we suggest using 180°C/360°F heat setting unless you have very course/thick hair.
Step 2. The key to long lasting, lush waves is prepping your hair correctly. You want to inject your hair with a heat protectant and contour spray, like our Mermade Mist, which will protect your strands from heat and give your hair extra hold.
Step 3. Start by dividing hair into sections with our Grip Clips. Smaller sections will create more defined waves. Taking one section at a time, start at the top close to the roots and clamp the hair, making sure that the hair is evenly placed inside the barrels. Be careful not to touch the scalp with the tool. Hold for 2-5 seconds. Hold for less time if hair is easy to curl, or if you want less defined waves. Once you have released your first clamp, re-clamp the top barrel of the waver on to the last wave bend. You want to overlap each wave with your waver to create a seamless wave from roots to ends. Repeat this process through to the ends over the whole head.
Step 4. Once you have finished waving, make sure the hair has completely cooled down before touching to allow it time to set. For a beachy effortless wave, brush the wave out with our Mermade Brush or comb through. Finish by using an extra spray of Mermade Mist for hold and shine, or a flexible workable spray or a lacquer spray for more hold.
Step 5. To turn off, press and hold down the power off button until it reads ‘OFF’. For your safety, the tool will auto shut-off after 60 minutes. Allow tool to cool down completely before stowing away. Make sure to wipe down the tool after use to avoid product build up on tool.
- Safety stand on all heat tools must be used at all times.
- All heat tools should only be placed on heat-resistant material.
- Allow all heat tools to cool down before stowing away.
Heated appliances should only be rested on heat proof surfaces.
Mermade Hair is the original game-changing hair waver. Our original extra-large triple barrel hair waver is the largest in the world! Made with ionic ceramic barrels, it means your hair is positively charged with minimal damage. Mermade Hair is the brand trusted by celebrities, stylists, salons and influencers across the globe. We lead the pack. We change the game. We create the trends. Do not be fooled by knock-offs!
Our UK website currently ships to UK/Ireland and UAE with a UK power plug.
Royal Mail Priority Next Day Shipping - £7.95 (pre-Christmas cut off date 21st December)
Royal Mail 3 Day Standard Shipping - £4.95 (pre-Christmas cut off date 14th December)
For orders under £50 Standard 3-7 Day Shipping £20.00
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER £50
Here’s how it works: you order, we process, then we ship. Ordering takes a few seconds. Processing takes 1 to 2 business days. Then one of our carriers takes it from there. You’ll get a shipment notification email with a tracking number as soon as your package ships.
GET THE INTERNET-BREAKING MERMAID WAVES IN JUST SECONDS